Microbiological analysis of biological material is very important for diagnosis and treatment of many diseases. Being equipped with the latest laboratory equipment, high-quality food environments and laboratory dishes for single use, bacteriological laboratory of the MC "Slavmed" performs timely and complete investigations of biological material, insuring thus accuracy of diagnosis, consequently also the effectiveness of treatment.
Bacteriological laboratory of the MC "Slavmed" is equipped with:
- Modern laboratory equipments (thermostat Memmert IN 30 of Italian production, steam sterilization through Tuttnauer 3870 ELV, dry air sterilization through Memmert SN 30, etc.)
- Laboratory is equipped with anaerostat (AnaeroPack, Mitsubishi gas chemical company - made in Japan) for anaerobic and micro aerofil growth of microbes, special gas composition generators (Gen box anaer, microaer - BioMèrieux – made in France).
- High-quality food envorinments - additives necessary for microbial growth, growth stimulation, enriching environments, identification tests, food eonvironments for safe transportation of bioassay, antibiotics disks (Liofilchem - Italy, BioMèrieux - France).
- Laboratory dishes for singe use (Petri bowls, test tubes, microbial rings, object glasses and so on).
In bacteriological laboratory of the MC "Slavmed" there carry out researches of all types of biological materials – in classical bacteriological method on aerobe, micro aerofil, anaerobe, obligate anerobe bacteria and fungi.
- Blood (of newborns, adults), cerebrospinal fluid, synovial liquid, investigation of various hollows punctata on anaerobe, areobe microbes and fungi,
- Investigation of eyes, ears, oral cavity, tongue, gums, nose-pharynx, larynx lubricants, water for bronchial washing - on anaerobe, areobe microbes and fungi,
- Facial furunculosis content on anaerobe microbes (propionibacterium acnes, peptostreptococcus), investigation of lubricants from various parts of the skin on areobe microbes and fungi,
- Investigation of hair, nail, grated skin on fungi (Candida spp., Aspergillus, Trichophyton),
- Intestinal discharge - conventionally pathogenic on pathogenic microbes and dysbiosis,
- Investigation of urine, sperm, discharge of urogenital organs on anaerobe, areobe microbes and fungi,
- Investigation of urogenital organs discharge – on Mycoplasma Hominis, Ureaplasma Parvum and Ureaplasma Urealiticum – with detection of sensitivity of 9 antibotics.
In case of detection of problemaic bacteria (mcirobes) antibiotic sensitivity is set to 10 or more antibiotics. Results of the studies are provided in a relatively short period of time.